my turn for a battery thread haha

Reaction score
Seems as that battery availability issue is now gone. Just walked into a store and bought two with a 100w charger as well. They also had the 329$ back pack as well as the 199 hardshell backpack.

Golf tech Sunnyvale California.

I also bought my P3 pro there back on may 3rd. This place is awesome for drones they have everything.

Attachments

• 20150604_104937.jpg
    20150604_104937.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 468
Golf Tech is selling them on eBay too. And, batteries can now be found on Amazon as well.

Last edited:
It doesn't hurt to ask I guess :)

@Kman the guy Terry was pretty cool. He likes cash haha. He had 80 more batteries coming in at 4pm he said also. He was willing to deal on the 329$ back pack. Told him I was gonna think about it

I just bought one off of Amazon. Should be here in a few days and I have yet to get my extra battery from DJI that came with the Pro i bought. I have emailed them twice and nothing. It shows paid for on their website but not shipped. That's ridiculous.

Just ordered two from RotorLogic via that link. Crossing my fingers that they are actually in stock and will ship out soon...

Seems as that battery availability issue is now gone. Just walked into a store and bought two with a 100w charger as well. They also had the 329$ back pack as well as the 199 hardshell backpack.

Golf tech Sunnyvale California.

I also bought my P3 pro there back on may 3rd. This place is awesome for drones they have everything.
Where is this store located? I'm n Santa Clara, was just gonna place an order for a battery but may go here. Thanks for the info

Google searched in route

Kman Just spoke to Terri
He is cool
He has a hard case on display but mentioned there is none in stock until possibly tomorrow.
He has no batteries now, but did mention he is getting a large shipment in today but later
I told him I will return

Kman Just spoke to Terri
He is cool
He has a hard case on display but mentioned there is none in stock until possibly tomorrow.
He has no batteries now, but did mention he is getting a large shipment in today but later
I told him I will return

Ok. Thanks for the update!!

I tried calling the number but it goes to voicemail.

There Eating lunch on a table could be why
Call them back

Today is a crazy day. I'm now sitting at sheldons they called me and said my 3 batteries I ordered are arriving any minute haha.

And yea Terri is a cool dude little hard to understand but he is definitely enthusiastic. Will definitely be buying my inspire from him.

Here is the business card he gave me

Attachments

• 1433449221155.jpg
    1433449221155.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 402

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.