My test of NoMoJello Mount

Perfdavid said:
What mount did you use. This looks perfect at this speed but how about when you are flying fast into the sun. That's the final test to see just how effective this mount is. Nice Job!!!

Perfdavid said:
You be the judge

I judge it about as good as anyone could want.

I've been getting pretty good results with this one from VGE, everything else on my Phantom stock (so far :twisted: )

smvgeantivibrationmount_zpsa0c2c4c5.jpg

FangsCPO said:
Perfdavid said:
What mount did you use. This looks perfect at this speed but how about when you are flying fast into the sun. That's the final test to see just how effective this mount is. Nice Job!!!

The guy sells them on his eBay account but you can go to NoMoJello.com and he links it from there.

That video was made immediately after I got it in. Daylight was starting to fade so I wanted to get a test
Shot so I could see how well it works. I think the comment right above nails it, it is probably about as good as one can get.
I am happy with it and don't detect any jello. As far as the speed of the film...I like slower film video, I just think it looks better.
I film in 1080p at 60fps. I then put it in cineform and transcode it to 30fps. Then I just do all of my editing in Final Cut Pro. This
Video literally took all but 10 mins to make. It's the darn cineform transcoding that takes forever.

Now, I just need to work on my flight control for smoothness on my end flying. I really like the Black Sheep videos on YouTube that Nastycop420 posts. My goal is to achieve their level. Impressive.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl