My solution for ND filters on the Standard - Happy New Year Guys!

Great tip and tutorial Rudy and fantastic job on the presentation. Nice aftermarket adapter for the neutral density filters. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge and skills. A Happy New Year to you and all.

Joe

Hey Rudy... if true, I just bought a Neewer 3 glass kit with that same adapter and you just solved a two week old question. Where can I get a greater density lens from for a P3s? You stated that ANY 37mm filter will work. Just have to watch the weight. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hey Rudy... if true, I just bought a Neewer 3 glass kit with that same adapter and you just solved a two week old question. Where can I get a greater density lens from for a P3s? You stated that ANY 37mm filter will work. Just have to watch the weight. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Neewer sells a variable that slips on just like this one. No threads and it fits the P3S. Don't know if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks!

I haven't found a light-weight ND16 yet. The ND 8 that comes with this kit is pretty good.

That's what I have, the Phantom 3 Standard. I've used the ND8 and the ND16 without any issues.
I also have a Green.L ND32 that I've used only once and haven't formed an opinion of yet. It also weighs about 4 grams.

That's what I have, the Phantom 3 Standard. I've used the ND8 and the ND16 without any issues.
I also have a Green.L ND32 that I've used only once and haven't formed an opinion of yet. It also weighs about 4 grams.

umm... she walked away hutch. already clicked it. shh. i'll update ya as soon as I can figure out how to pay off that UPS man I've come to know. new sneakers????

I thought most people knew about the Neewer Push on adaptor and ND filter sets ?

Had a set for about a year now .... and what I like - it fits my P3P as well without need to unscrew existing lens on it.

Nice video in the first post ... that's what you get when you know how to film !! Not like my rubbish ...

Nigel

One of my few videos. Its a quick tip for fitting the DJI Phantom 3 Standard with Neutral Density filters!

Rudy, very good info and well presented - thank you and a Happy - Healthy New Year to you also (nice video work at the end also)!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20