My second flight over lake in Ashburn, VA w/ Phantom 4 , any suggestions ? :)

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is my second flight with Phantom 4 over my favorite place in Ashburn, VA ...

I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me ... :)

Thanks!

Reactions: tacoman1423
Hi all!

This is my second flight with Phantom 4 over my favorite place in Ashburn, VA ...

Thanks!

Cool I know right where the is. I used to work in Arlington...no live in Gettysburg Pa...great video what is the name of the song u added
I like it. May we can hook up and fly one day....

Hi all!

Thanks!

I do have a question for you. What video editing soft wear do you use.

Cool I know right where the is. I used to work in Arlington...no live in Gettysburg Pa...great video what is the name of the song u added
I like it. May we can hook up and fly one day....

Thank you ! Last weekend I drove to Thurmont, VA but couldn't fly due wind ( I believe very close to Gettysburg) , next time we can meet someone in the middle :) or let me know if you are going to visit NoVa.

Song >>

I do have a question for you. What video editing soft wear do you use.

I use Final Cut Pro ... here is a g8 tutorial to learn >>>

Thank you ! Last weekend I drove to Thurmont, VA but couldn't fly due wind ( I believe very close to Gettysburg) , next time we can meet someone in the middle :) or let me know if you are going to visit NoVa.

Song >>

I use Final Cut Pro ... here is a g8 tutorial to learn >>>

Thanks for answering my question...Yes you went to Thurmont Md.....outside of Frederick Md...If you would like to email me my address.
is [email protected]. I have the Phantom 3 pro and live where there is a lot of flying space its in the country side lots of farm fields
who I know the farmers... when this weather breaks we can go flying.

Reactions: asdfasdfsad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik