My Remote Interference seems to be higher than others

Reaction score
I have a buddy who has a mavic. Seems like mine disconnects more than him even though we fly the same flight pretty much and he goes further out at around the same altitude and distance in the same place.

I also have seen situations where another drone is flying from a further distance and I'm closer to the place and the other one seems to get even closer to the subject while mine seems to have weaker signals.

Just wondering if this is possible and if there's a reason why.

If so, how do I resolve the issue?

Several possibilities. Are you holding the antennas paralell to each other and at 90 degress to the aircraft? Also when flying with other same banded drones, there is the issue of cross interference even though the controller/app can pick a different channel. Have you tried Litchi? it has a better time of it all.

Most of the interference what you see is possibly near the RC and not the AC. Check your surroundings. Keep cell phones at a distance or in airplane mode . Keep your tablet also in airplane mode and check if you get better flying.

Mavic has better signal than Phantom 4! If Phantoms used Ocusync technology would be my next first choice!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4