My Radio

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 and my radio will not hold a charge any suggestions?

Does the controller power on if plugged into the charger? If so, then you might want to try getting a portable USB power bank and attach it to the bottom of the controller and then plug the USB charging cable in to it to power the controller - sort of like having an external controller battery.

As far as I know, you cannot replace the controller battery yourself and must send it in to get it replaced/repaired. The power bank would be the cheapest solution, I would think as long as the controller can still be powered on.

Hope this helps,

Chris

I have a phantom 4 and my radio will not hold a charge any suggestions?
You can get replacement battery for remote $85 approximately I get you a picture,they are larger than original batt but there is room inside rc,only way to get original batt is to buy another remote,,dji does not resell this batt
Screenshot_20181218-080501.jpg
Screenshot_20181218-080527.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
ianzons beat me to the site.....Three " BIG Loud Cheers " for ianzone 1)))) 2 )))))) 3 ))))))))

John i hope that you get back to flying the drone asap.....the best of luck to yah.
Yeah sad thing is I just purchased it. Im not disappointed by any means but i want the battery at optimum. I video my sons football practices for the coach and I kinda need it to last the whole session.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik