My Proposed Phantom 2 Build

Reaction score
Hey All! Just joined and am purchasing my first Phantom. Today I just ordered the 2 with the HD-3D and am planning on using it with a go-pro hero 3 black to film off-road vehicles while getting some sort of FPV to monitor.

Could you check over this proposed build and let me know if you foresee any problems I could have or if I missed anything. I've scoured forums and think this could be the best build for me and my budget.

-Phantom 2 w/ HD-3D
-Can bus hub (Do I need this?)
-mini-iOSD
-ImmersionRC 600mw Tx
-Either Boscam-FPV-RX-LCD5802 or Black Pearl 7" LCD Screen FPV Diversity Rx 5.8GHz slim design with integrated battery for RX and monitor (i've seen they are very similar and tend to work well with immersionrc but it comes down to price)
-I plan to expand to the BTU and ground station which is why I think I might need the hub?
-Already have my own Go-Pro

Thanks for your help!

Welcome
You don't need the canbus .
Iosd mini
Immersion 600
Black pearl
This is my set up works great I tend to fly it much more than my P1 with the fat shark
I can not say anything about the ground station it is of no interest for me seems a lot of people like it tho .
GL!

Awesome to hear that the setup works! Hopefully everything is in by this weekend. So I don't need the hub if I want to run the BTU? Does it not need a canbus port?

Thanks for the reply!

I have roughly the same build coming in this week.

Yes, I believe you're going to need the hub if you're going to use the BTU since you're only supplied with one hub. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik