My point of interest video

Reaction score
This is a focal point of the community I live in. It's a war memorial called Memorial Park. I centered the point of interest right above the flag pole. Video of the point of interest starts at about 40 seconds in.

This is a focal point of the community I live in. It's a war memorial called Memorial Park. I centered the point of interest right above the flag pole. Video of the point of interest starts at about 40 seconds in.

Awesome !!:):)

Very cool edit. I haven't loaded the new firmware yet to test it, just got back from vacation. I'm eager to try it out.

I noticed the poi doesn't stay centered. Can you nudge the yaw during the flight to manually correct this error?

Very cool edit. I haven't loaded the new firmware yet to test it, just got back from vacation. I'm eager to try it out.

I noticed the poi doesn't stay centered. Can you nudge the yaw during the flight to manually correct this error?
I tested this out yesterday on myself. I was off center. I'll have to try to yaw around some. I do think if you don't center the quad over your POI and move back then that's what you get.

I was centered directly over that flag. Trust me. I wanted to make sure. Has anyone else tested it by moving the yaw to keep it centered?

That's great. Any problems flying over a national park area? I did a POI of some cranes in this video. It's at the end but I was very pleased with the results.

So, you think because you started the poi with the bird facing the middle it keeps it focused on you?
Also, how do you get the audio to work while you're running the drone and app?
Don't think of the Phantom staying pointed toward anything is particular. It stays pointed where you point it. This could be inside the circle, outside the circle, direction of flight, reverse direction of flight, etc.

Audio is recorded by the native Nvidia Shield software that records the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20