My phantom stays on full throttle

First, you throttled up, and the flight controller is trying to maintain altitude. WIth no props, its getting no feedback from changing engine speeds. I also noticed you flipped S1 to the bottom position. That is telling the Phantom to go to Failsafe mode, and its probably trying to return home. Leave S1 in the uppermost position. Is it behaving the same with the props installed?

Running engines full throttle with no props installed not good for motors. Did you calibrate the transmitter?

Dirty Bird said:
First, you throttled up, and the flight controller is trying to maintain altitude. WIth no props, its getting no feedback from changing engine speeds. I also noticed you flipped S1 to the bottom position. That is telling the Phantom to go to Failsafe mode, and its probably trying to return home. Leave S1 in the uppermost position. Is it behaving the same with the props installed?
Yes it's behaving almost the same with props fitted.I had a crash few days ago,gimbal off prop off and gps keramic antenna of.
I manage to fix gps antenna buying one from Internet and now I can see satellites,before Fix can't see any.
To be sure I run all calibrations that I found on dji software .On the software everything looks ok but in the reality it is not.
Today I make a fly test to check if I can fly it only until spare parts will be available for the gimbal.
I was waiting for 1-2 min to locate home potosi on and then get up few meters slowly .
After that I was moving slowly to all direction and it was fine,but when I push all the way up it stuck there and it was impossible to land smoothly .It looks that some sensor not working correct ore some calibration is needed.
I'm really scare to fly it again.

With no return from Full Throttle I'd be afraid to fly it too! :shock:

Make sure ALL of the internal connectors are securely connected. Everything...the NAZA connectors, ESC control connectors, etc.. Something may have come loose in the crash.

Did you calibrate the controller first with the RC Assistant, and then again in the Software Assistant?

Dirty Bird said:
With no return from Full Throttle I'd be afraid to fly it too! :shock:

Make sure ALL of the internal connectors are securely connected. Everything...the NAZA connectors, ESC control connectors, etc.. Something may have come loose in the crash.

Did you calibrate the controller first with the RC Assistant, and then again in the Software Assistant?
I check all internal connections and after that I calibrate the controller,it was ok but I calibrated anyway.

Dirty Bird said:

even with no load, it still should come back to "hover speed" when sticks are at zero. sounds like a ESC or controller calibration issue.

also, alex..I noticed in your video that you have a sunhans amp sitting directly on top of your wifi extender. do you have external antennas for your extender?

tizzl10 said:
also, alex..I noticed in your video that you have a sunhans amp sitting directly on top of your wifi extender. do you have external antennas for your extender?
I just install them at the moment but not connected yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31