My Phantom Schematics

Reaction score
Hi all, with all the stuff being added to the Phantom it was very much needed to have a good overview how everything is connected. I made the attached schematic overview. Maybe someone can use it to extend their Phantom.

The Powerpoint version (editable) can be downloaded here : http://www.aadvanboven.nl/PhantomSchematics.pptx

Attachments

• Phantom Schematics.jpg
    Phantom Schematics.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,357
What a neat layout...sure gives me a better idea of what is where and who does what to whom! While I have no plans to make any modifications to my Phantom....this really is a good aid to knowing what happens under the hood.

A request...(and you can expect the 'usual' fee..ll!), could you do one of these for the P2V?? Thanks again....

Hi Topeeka, my setup is not how it came out of the box :D I have added a lot of extra's. Most of them original DJI accessoires, but also some other products like the Arris Gimbal.

The red boxes are phantom-parts. I removed the original receiver and replaced it by the Futaba one.

Unfortunately I do not have a PV2...

Wow...nice job. You really crammed all that into and onto the shell of a Phantom, eh??? Kudos.

PF

Little crowded in there but everything works just fine. Take-off weight 1320 grams. Flighttime 6 minutes on standard 2200mah battery.Only thing missing in the picture is the LiPo alarm. It sits in the lower-left arm. Now busy with upgrading the landing gear and usage of double batteries.

Attachments

• 11289569045_cc4bb14117_b.jpg
    11289569045_cc4bb14117_b.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 1,148
Very cool..... thanks. I just bought the FPV stuff yesterday from Hobby Wireless. Drove down from Austin to San Antonio to get it.

I'm curious about the BTU module. I'm guessing it's a way to connect to NAZA without USB cable.

It is a Phantom from october 2013. Labeled as 1.1.1.
But with Naza v1, new type dual antenna receiver, tx with springloaded levers but no tilt control.
Looks like an in-between model....

But is flies brilliant...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav