My Phantom 4 Pro unboxing video

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I'm doing a 3 part unboxing for the P4P. This is part 1 with 4 camera angles.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am by no means a pro at unboxing. I try to make them fun and engaging.

I hope they help people decide. Part 2 (this coming weekend) will be live screen captures from the iPad of the setup and activation (hence why I keep asking so many question about DJI Care) and Part 3 will be my first flight.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sorry to bother you but can you help with activation of P4 ? I'm having problems as it's not taking me to activate my aircraft and I'm using IPhone 7 plus. Have watched numerous support videos with no success. We tried unboxing process and got stuck at starting the motor to see if it starts. Than thought we may have missed a step and where we're stuck (as it seems) maybe to do with activation. Any advice or suggested links would be great. Many thanks in advance!

Sorry to bother you but can you help with activation of P4 ? I'm having problems as it's not taking me to activate my aircraft and I'm using IPhone 7 plus. Have watched numerous support videos with no success. We tried unboxing process and got stuck at starting the motor to see if it starts. Than thought we may have missed a step and where we're stuck (as it seems) maybe to do with activation. Any advice or suggested links would be great. Many thanks in advance!

Hi there!

I apologize for the delay. I just saw this. Did you get it figured out?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic