my phantom 4 gimbal issues

Reaction score
I detected gimbal issue on my phantom4 after several flights, when i fly to the right mostly in sport mode , the gimbal fails to balance itself , a message " overload motor gimbal, motor reach to end point" but when i fly to the left nothing happen . I still can fly , but it is very annoying , especially when recording. In unworking condition, the camera always fall to the right , you will see the picture below. Do anyone get the problem? . i am so frustrated, and what should i do ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 574
In these steps:

1. Restore to factory settings
2. Update to the newest firmware with DJI Assistant
3. Let bird sit overnight and do not use it, charge your batteries to 100%
4. In the morning, plug your battery in, remove both gimbal guards (the foam and the plastic), turn your 1) remote, then 2) tablet, then 3) bird on. Launch the DJI go app and QUICKLY QUICKLY enter the IMU calibration mode while the bird is still cold. The longer you wait, the less precise the result will be. Place it on a completely flat surface. Measure it with a level, I can't stress the importance of this. Do not walk around, make noises, or disturb the area at all.
5. As soon as its done, QUICKLY QUICKLY start a gimbal calibration.
6. Restart the bird and go out and test.

This fixed most of my gimbal issues this week. I

In these steps:

1. Restore to factory settings
2. Update to the newest firmware with DJI Assistant
3. Let bird sit overnight and do not use it, charge your batteries to 100%
4. In the morning, plug your battery in, remove both gimbal guards (the foam and the plastic), turn your 1) remote, then 2) tablet, then 3) bird on. Launch the DJI go app and QUICKLY QUICKLY enter the IMU calibration mode while the bird is still cold. The longer you wait, the less precise the result will be. Place it on a completely flat surface. Measure it with a level, I can't stress the importance of this. Do not walk around, make noises, or disturb the area at all.
5. As soon as its done, QUICKLY QUICKLY start a gimbal calibration.
6. Restart the bird and go out and test.

This fixed most of my gimbal issues this week. I
thanks, it sounds reasonable, how do i restore to factory setting

thanks, it sounds reasonable, how do i restore to factory setting

you can downgrade the firmware with the DJI Assistant 2 application on your windows or mac computer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4