My phantom 4 advance was shaky

Reaction score
I took my phantom 4 advance out for a quick flight this evening to get a sunset picture. While I was rotating the drone I noticed is was not a smooth rotation, kind of jerky. and the video I took with it was very bad. This has never happened before and was wondering the ifs and why. I wished I saved the video but I erased it. The one thing I noticed that I didnt do right was unfold the antennas on the controller when I started flying. So maybe that was the cause. Any input would be great

I took my phantom 4 advance out for a quick flight this evening to get a sunset picture. While I was rotating the drone I noticed is was not a smooth rotation, kind of jerky. and the video I took with it was very bad. This has never happened before and was wondering the ifs and why. I wished I saved the video but I erased it. The one thing I noticed that I didnt do right was unfold the antennas on the controller when I started flying. So maybe that was the cause. Any input would be great
Anything in the errors, imu and compass sensors normal,you probly have to upload flight log so some clever ones can check it or try imu calibration ,are all transmission channels bad,that could be just usb cord gone bad,,,it is possible I suppose to get bad image if anttennas not correct but again you'll have to experiment that part to

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20