My phantom 3 arrives on fridayF

Reaction score
Hello guys, it's done! Bought my phanton 3 on Amazon, camrise.. I will have it on Friday

I learn how to fly in a Sima x5c and a big Sima x8c

Any advice, and tips,

Setup tips, update the drone firmware, anything, I'm. So exited so, please comment

I second this request. I'm a veteran p2v+ pilot and have just now received my new p3p. With all the info floating around on what to upgrade and what not to upgrade before 1st flight I'd appreciate if someone could make this clearer. Things were simpler with the p2v+ I believe as it had a dedicated software for upgrading.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

RTFM! Take it slow in an open area. You are going to here both sides of the update battle.. so I will start off the update your chit side of things. There WILL be newer firmware available than what come installed. Fresh release is set for tomorrow, so good timing!

Sima experience may be useful but P3 is much easier to fly. You will have fun. Hope you get clear whether to fly it.

Have you planned extra batteries, props. You might feel safe if u have prop guards.

Congrats!

Sima experience may be useful but P3 is much easier to fly. You will have fun. Hope you get clear whether to fly it.

Have you planned extra batteries, props. You might feel safe if u have prop guards.

Congrats!
Yea, but I spend most of my money in the phantom, in the next few weeks I will order a couple of battery's and propos, maybe a prop balancer too

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic