My Phantom 2 zenmuse is growing

Reaction score
Today the postman came with some new equipment to me.
Boscam rx-lcd 5802 monitor and a Boscam 500 mW AV TS352 transmitter.
Two 4 leaves omnidirectionals gain antenna for the receiver and one 3 leave for the transmitter.
Also a mini iosd arrived 3 day's ago so now i have some fixing to do before i start watching where i am when i am up in the air :)
Any tip from someone who has the same configuration. This is totally new for me and i guess i have to do some soldering.
Any video i can watch so i do it right from the beginning?
Looking forward to get some input from you guys out there.
PS. We have a wonderful weather now here in the northern part of Sweden. Sunny, no wind and -2 in the night and +15 in the afternoon.

I know I've seen some threads here but I didn't bookmark them, try searching youtube if you haven't already I'm pretty sure I saw something along those lines on youtube as well

I mean, people will respond to you here but if you're anxious to get started... youtube might help :)

Search YouTube for "IOSD mini Install". You will find many. The one I used was from HPIGuy.
Good Luck!

Thanks for your tips. Now I`ve installed it and it seems to work very well. I have done my first lift off and went about 300 meters away and about 50 meters high and it was amazing how nice it was to fly with fpv. My problem is that the information from the iosd doesn`t fit the screen of my Boscam. I loose some text at the edges. Is there some settings i can do to fix it?

If you go into miniosd assistance software with the miniosd connected to your computer of course, there is an option to make the overlay smaller so it can fit in your screen.

Are you using the fpv hub to connect everything? That is what I am using. Didn't want to have to open and solder anything.

MegaDeal said:
If you go into miniosd assistance software with the miniosd connected to your computer of course, there is an option to make the overlay smaller so it can fit in your screen.

Are you using the fpv hub to connect everything? That is what I am using. Didn't want to have to open and solder anything.
Thank you, i will try it tomorrow. It´s late in the evening now here in Sweden, 11.30 pm and it´s time to go to sleep.
I will be back and tell you how it worked out.

I did exactly as you told me to do and there where the option to put a mark in each square for left and right and that was what it needed to fix my little problem. Now everything is perfect. The only little annoying thing is that there are some distorsion on the screen when I have it too close to the stock remote controller. If I have the screen 10 to 20 centimeters away the distorsion disappear but, as I understand, many others have the same problem. I went 1 km away today and the picture was perfect all the time. This was really a nice experience and I love it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31