My Phantom 2 won't connect to computer

Reaction score
My new phantom won't connect to my laptop so I can't use it in assistant.I've tried uninstalling assistant and tried different cables to no avail.anyone out there know a problem to fix this or is my phantom faulty?

spudgun said:
My new phantom won't connect to my laptop so I can't use it in assistant.I've tried uninstalling assistant and tried different cables to no avail.anyone out there know a problem to fix this or is my phantom faulty?

Did you download the driver?

yes I have turned it on.I thought you just had to install assistant and control software.where do I find the drivers and install them?My machine didn't actually come with a usb cable so I had to use another one.It was weird, cause there was one for the controller??

spudgun said:
yes I have turned it on.I thought you just had to install assistant and control software.where do I find the drivers and install them?My machine didn't actually come with a usb cable so I had to use another one.It was weird, cause there was one for the controller??

You should only need one cable.
you don't have to have a cable connected to both the craft and the controller.

You only need to connect to the craft.

Got it sorted, cheers guys.It was the driver, didn't install it did I..doh.I still have the issue of it flying the wrong way round though.Back is foward, foward is back???the green lights that are meant to be at the front are at the rear???

The green lights are meant to be at the rear. (With the pc connection port at the front/battery at the back).

spudgun said:
Got it sorted, cheers guys.It was the driver, didn't install it did I..doh.I still have the issue of it flying the wrong way round though.Back is foward, foward is back???the green lights that are meant to be at the front are at the rear???

With all due respects mate you need to just read the manual. Once you've done that, then you may find all your problems gone.

remember,

red lights at the front, green lights at the back if it still flies backwards you've probably selected mode 1 on your controller. If you're not sure what that is then read the manual.

Bmews

Please post your first crash video here :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik