My p4 yaw repair video

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have temporarily removed my repair video for the P4 yaw motor. I found that there were a lot of companies using it as their own. Mostly out of China. If you need a link, just ask and it is yours. I am glad to help guys on here. I will be making a new video asap.

Wow, your video really helped me repair my old phantom, I wonder if anyone has tried to hack the phantom to make it work with a replacement motor and housing

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
? Thanks again for all your help. Pretty sure I saved that one, if not I will give you a Yelp, when needed. ?

I really want to make a new video but this time use someone with a better voice and straight fingers. I can't stand listening to that video. I have to turn the volume down

I put the video back up on Youtube so anyone can see it. I need to get all you guys to subscribe to my channel. Funny thing is there are 9 people who didn't like it. I think I might be one of them... LOL

I really want to make a new video but this time use someone with a better voice and straight fingers. I can't stand listening to that video. I have to turn the volume down
Everyone is always critical of themselves. We never sound right to ourselves. Lol Don't worry about it. You did the community a big service. The Chinese like it. Lol Thank you.

Reactions: MTO and Capt KO
I have temporarily removed my repair video for the P4 yaw motor. I found that there were a lot of companies using it as their own. Mostly out of China. If you need a link, just ask and it is yours. I am glad to help guys on here. I will be making a new video asap.

Watermark it.

D

A friend suggested that. I am 75 so watermark has a different meaning for me. Not sure how to do it and what it does for me

Your 75-year-old Google machine works the same way as ours.

Drone photography pushes you knee-deep into the head of the technology line. I refuse to believe you don't know how to use Google. Here is a comprehensive set of instructions.

LMGTFY

Good luck.

D

• Haha
Reactions: Droneted
Nice manners there harley dude. Your sarcasm is quite helpful to us all.

Not everyone gets our sense of humor. As long as WE know that we're hilarious, that's all that counts. HA!

That said, I have little tolerance for laziness....at ANY age....

D
I may never stop working. I once had a goal of retiring at 60. Instead I got cancer at 60. As soon as I recovered I went back to work. That was 16 years ago.

I may never stop working. I once had a goal of retiring at 60. Instead I got cancer at 60. As soon as I recovered I went back to work. That was 16 years ago.

Years ago I learned that if I do what I love for a living, I'll never work again. So when asked, "When will you retire?" I can only answer, "Retire? From what?"

I can fly drones, play music, fix computers and mix audio to my last dying breath. And that's what I plan on doing.

Good on you for beating cancer. That's a tough road. I watched my mom go through that wringer about 15 years ago. At 82 she's fully recovered and healthy as a horse.

D

Last edited:
Not everyone gets our sense of humor. As long as WE know that we're hilarious, that's all that counts. HA!

That said, I have little tolerance for laziness....at ANY age....

D
I like that attitude. I don't think I was ever on a job that they didn't tell me to slow down. I'm not the nervous jittery type, I just get high off of work. I wanted to at least work till I was 70. At 63 my body said enough. Maybe it was those 20 ft. telephone poles I was carrying by myself. Lol Well degenerated disks and osteoarthritis has got me to a point that I can barely get around. No more time for texting. I have a 24ft.swimming pool I'm putting in my backyard. My wife keeps telling me to pay someone to put it in. She says I can't do it. We'll see.

Reactions: MTO and Harleydude
I like that attitude. I don't think I was ever on a job that they didn't tell me to slow down. I'm not the nervous jittery type, I just get high off of work. I wanted to at least work till I was 70. At 63 my body said enough. Maybe it was those 20 ft. telephone poles I was carrying by myself. Lol Well degenerated disks and osteoarthritis has got me to a point that I can barely get around. No more time for texting. I have a 24ft.swimming pool I'm putting in my backyard. My wife keeps telling me to pay someone to put it in. She says I can't do it. We'll see.
You do see my photo? I refuse to stop.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj