My P4 Pro Plus Screen Goes Real Dark ,When I Connect An Hdmi Cable ?

Reaction score
My P4 Pro Plus ,, every time I plug in an HDMI the screen on the remote control always goes to 10% brightness ,after a few seconds, it seems as no setting to prevent this, I have to touch the screen every time I need to look at it, can anybody help why does this seem to happen ,thank you in advance ! as soon as I unplugged the HDMI cable to whatever device it's connect to the screen goes back to normal

Last edited:
change the hdmi cable and check again.

Also there is a setting to show display on both the screens. Did you enable it?

yes I checked all the settings are correct the HDMI works fine no matter which ones I use whether it's a TV or goggles, just the main screen on the remote control goes very dim every time I use an HDMI cable I wonder if I should just call DJI, I have tried lots of different cables

yes I checked all the settings are correct the HDMI works fine no matter which ones I use whether it's a TV or goggles, just the main screen on the remote control goes very dim every time I use an HDMI cable I wonder if I should just call DJI, I have tried lots of different cables

HDMI module is incompatible with 1.8 radio controller firmware. If this the question you must downgrade to 1.6 version.

Last edited:
I am having the same difficulty with my P4P +. Not only does the screen go dark, but all my telemetry and internal settings on the RC go crazy. The vertical elevation freezes, the horizontal distance freezes, my RTH goes to 0 (which really bothers me) and my maximum height settings go to 0. Also, the remote will go from mode 2 to mode 1 all by itself. Despite all this, I can still control the drone as if nothing is wrong. Strange. So you think to downgrade to 1.6 version will correct this, Testman?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik