My P3 paint job

Reaction score
Hi. Just thought I would post some pictures of my new project. It's not quite finished but I like it so far.......

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442500969.727419.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442501051.445564.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442501101.916075.jpg

I bought a set of micro hex/allen keys and carefully unscrewed the parts I wanted to spray. I just wanted something different to look at. I have sprayed a few rc cars in the past which helps

Looks great HD!

are the propellers painted or dyed? They look great!

If painted - did you balance after painting? Any noticeable difference in the air?

If painted - did you balance after painting? Any noticeable difference in the air?
look painted to me....the bottom side of props are white
BTW OP, Looks awesome......Mine will be black eventually....but I really like your paint scheme !

Lou - i tend to agree -- although i played with doing some odd things with dye and some damaged props ;)

The second part is the more important part anyway

Not sure yet. I will fly her tomorrow and report back. I sprayed the props with Plasti Cote. I took my time as its been raining

look painted to me....the bottom side of props are white
BTW OP, Looks awesome......Mine will be black eventually....but I really like your paint scheme !
Thank you. The bottom of the props are next on the list. I just dont want to over do it

It's so bright. ...my eyes are burning :cool:

Reactions: D4T_PoM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav