My P2V+ unboxing nightmare

Reaction score
Well I bought a new P2V+ 3 weeks ago and did an unboxing video & spent approximately 30 minutes on it and this was to be followed by a short 5 minute test flight to finish up the unboxing video. I was hovering about 10 feet in the air and it was as if the hand of God came down and pulled the electrical out of my Shiny new Drone!!! WTF!!! was exactly what I was thinking.... anyway there is much more to the story...and when my new P2V+ arrives I will tell all!!!
I have been absent from this site due to the trauma....lol... but wanted to see what I've missed in my absence... another Brand New P2V+ should arrive next week most likely. After it arrives I will tell the entire funny story that includes the 2nd unboxing and hopefully a test flight without the fly-a-way!!!,

Mostly I wanted to give a Huge thanks to Steve over at Daves Discount Motors, for the ★ Best Customer Service★ I have ever experienced in the R/C Community!!!
★★★ These guys answer every single email, V/M and back your new purchases with no nonsense customer service support! Thank You Steve & DDM★★★

Stay tuned for the full story and unboxing for those interested!
Cheers,
Moose

Molson said:
Now I'm very curious as to what happened...

Well it looks like my brand new replacement Vision Plus will arrive this tuesday, so I will try my unboxing / test flight again, followed by the blow by blow of that nightmare story from 3 weeks ago...

MOOSE

Moose said:
Well I bought a new P2V+ 3 weeks ago and did an unboxing video & spent approximately 30 minutes on it and this was to be followed by a short 5 minute test flight to finish up the unboxing video. I was hovering about 10 feet in the air and it was as if the hand of God came down and pulled the electrical out of my Shiny new Drone!!! WTF!!! was exactly what I was thinking.... anyway there is much more to the story...and when my new P2V+ arrives I will tell all!!!
I have been absent from this site due to the trauma....lol... but wanted to see what I've missed in my absence... another Brand New P2V+ should arrive next week most likely. After it arrives I will tell the entire funny story that includes the 2nd unboxing and hopefully a test flight without the fly-a-way!!!,

Mostly I wanted to give a Huge thanks to Steve over at Daves Discount Motors, for the ★ Best Customer Service★ I have ever experienced in the R/C Community!!!
★★★ These guys answer every single email, V/M and back your new purchases with no nonsense customer service support! Thank You Steve & DDM★★★

Stay tuned for the full story and unboxing for those interested!
Cheers,
Moose

good for steve from Daves Discount Motors. You should put some good words about this to DJI North America or DJI Global.

Why anyone would buy from any place other than DDM is beyond me! They have the BEST customer service and the fastest shipping around.

I have been buying rc necessities fro them for a long time and always look there first for anything rc related I might need.

I'm going to have to subscribe, now you have me curious about what happened. ....

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.