My New Phantom Reaper

I can see the headlines now...
US Military spy drone crashes in small town America!
Plastering military stickers all over it might not be the way to go, we're under enough scrutiny. I like the scheme, just not in this format, if the stickers were non military based that would be different, sorry.

Hatertotz i'm sorry i offended you and ruined your secret to flying UAS' and if i want to use a military, mr potato head, hotwheel, confederate flag or whatever types of decals purchased from a hobby or toy storei think in this country we have the right to do that..would you not agree?

I guess i let the secret out of the bag and now they are gonna come get our drones....hahaha

Hahaha all i'm going to do is laugh at you and your "Shortcut to thinking" type of comment

Thats like a soundbite that does not take much thought and will likey have a few ultra conservative clones shaking their heads in agreement.....lol

Give me something more thought provoking because your not that far off base, but what you did is done way too much on forums like this and add NOTHING positive to whats supposed to be conversational not adversarial.

Some of you think it will never be regulated and we will have the wild wild west of drones going forever as long as we stay quiet and regulate it ourselves. ..now thats uninformed, uneducated and simply stupid!

Econer,

Very nice...I wish I had the time and skill you have to give mine a makeover as nice as that....just a small hint for you; the symbol you have on the top that looks like a double A...thats the 82nd airborne (US Army)...please dont ever confuse that with anything in the AirForce(your other sticker)... now that would be a security risk lol

Zackspar

you should see the one that says CIA that i am going to pick up today to put on there. I think that will make them come and get me.lol

BTW : The 30 year veteran pilot of the Airforce and Army Rangers thought it would be a good idea! What do i know i'm just a runny nose kid with an expensive toy lol

Does that black paint feel sticky or does it feel smooth like the original white. I never had luck trying to paint plastic.

I still like the white but hey... To Each There Own. As long as you like it that's all that matters.

Fdnyfish said:
Does that black paint feel sticky or does it feel smooth like the original white. I never had luck trying to paint plastic.

I still like the white but hey... To Each There Own. As long as you like it that's all that matters.

It's actualy pretty smooth. The guys at my local hobby shop who actually came up with the overall concept suggested a Valspar pain that is a bit more expensive but made specifically for plastics. So it's pretty smooth and pretty glossy.

I originally took it to a local paint and body place and they wanted $300.00 ...that will be next!

I think it's a good discussion to have as some of you guys still seem to live in a cave. My mother who knows nothing about technology or drones can tell me more about very likely laws coming than most of you here.

You all just ecko what the other non thinker says and calls it the gospel!

It's all good because i know in some parts of our country thats just the way it is.

Since you guys dont want to think i'm gonna force you ...and start a topic about this very thing. That way everyone can be on record saying what they really think in stead of what "The cool guy said" lol

Also keep in mind this is all fun and games and i have the biggest smile on my face knowing that i am making some finally think for themselves. :)

Lets keep it fun, keep it light and there is nothing wrong with you guys sharing "Your opinion" thats what this is all about. I dont take it personal but i like to jab back here and there....but i'm keeping it fun...you do too! now ya hear

SMH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik