my motors

Reaction score
hi everyone i wonder if anyone can help me i have a phantom 4 pro with less than 2 hours flying time yesterday as i was coming in to land i noticed a screeching noise coming from motors for a couple of seconds when i used levers in various directions i have tried doing it slowly but still same it flys ok motors feel same to touch none seem to be hotter l hope there is someone to help me thank you very much

Power up without the props, see if the noise is still there. If not, you probably need to balance the props.

sounds fine when hovering its at the point when you use controller up down left right about half way it over it stops n sounds normal

If you have the flat springs to lock your props on the hub they may be lose. Lose props on the clips will sound like you have bearing issues. Using your finger nail lift up on the tangs (3) to bring them back to thier original height, about 4mm. This bends the back into position. I did this many times on my P4 then I replaced them with the new P4P coil spring type that work like a charm. Having the pro you should have these already, still check for a lose spring or clip.

Last edited:
If you have the flat springs to lock your props on the hub they may be lose. Lose props on the clips will sound like you have bearing issues. Using your finger nail lift up on the tangs (3) to bring them back to thier original height, about 4mm. This bends the back into position. I did this many times on my P4 then I replaced them with the new P4P coil spring type that work like a charm. Having the pro you should have these already, still check for a lose spring.

Barnie, also check for lose prop mounting clips.
hi thanks everyone i checked everything what you all said so i gave it a go today with new props on running perfect but cant see anything wrong with previous set we live n learn once again thank you very much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20