My mates Farm - UK County Durham

Reaction score
Pretty sucky. Loved the building, especially the smoke coming out of the chimney. 20 second intro? Yeah, the title was a cool graphic , bit c'mon. I don't need to stare at it for so long. Over four minutes for what I thought should be a two minute production. How about cut out the pan across the sun where the scene goes too dark? Honestly, I couldn't do any better ;-P

Reaction score
What about transitions between individual shots to stop the jerks and to set a new scene.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
What about transitions between individual shots to stop the jerks and to set a new scene.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
jump cuts imo are better than transitions or fades its how we see the world everyday by blinking.

Reactions: FlashBuddy
Reaction score
Pretty sucky. Loved the building, especially the smoke coming out of the chimney. 20 second intro? Yeah, the title was a cool graphic , bit c'mon. I don't need to stare at it for so long. Over four minutes for what I thought should be a two minute production. How about cut out the pan across the sun where the scene goes too dark? Honestly, I couldn't do any better ;-P

I like the dark scene lol

Reactions: FlashBuddy

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clifton Duggins