My Latest Construction Vid w/ Baby Time Lapse:)

Reaction score
I was messing around last night with my pics and put together a dozen or so to make a short time lapse. Project should be completed next spring. All the stills were shot using a Litchi way point mission. Hope you enjoy!

I'm doing the same, trying to do a one year Litchi video mission over local fields and woods to show all the seasons, starting in the autumn (fall) and finishing next autumn. It'll be at least 50 videos stitched together. It's a bit tricky to set up the correct gimbal angle to start, but I think I've got it nailed. It's not often that I hope we'll see some snow in Ireland in winter..

Reactions: Helihover
Very cool. I think I'll try the seasonal thing as well, I've been taking pictures/video at work but also want to take some of a property I hunt on.

Reactions: Helihover
I'm doing the same, trying to do a one year Litchi video mission over local fields and woods to show all the seasons, starting in the autumn (fall) and finishing next autumn. It'll be at least 50 videos stitched together. It's a bit tricky to set up the correct gimbal angle to start, but I think I've got it nailed. It's not often that I hope we'll see some snow in Ireland in winter..

Cool! Here's what I'm doing with the Litchi video mission:). Should be cool in the end.

Reactions: Alex Baxter

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4