Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

My Inaugural flight

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by crash1sttime, Dec 12, 2014.

1. crash1sttime

2. sdtrojan

Congrats on your maiden voyage! Mine will not be until December 25th, it's so hard to keep that promise to the wife! I feel like the guy in the Dr. Pepper commercial with that National Championship trophy every time I see the case it is in. Selfie!

3. crash1sttime

i feel your pain, see my tag, unofficially it wasnt supposed to have been flown, however i used the old "it needs to be flight tested" excuse and besides i dont believe in santa :p

Tell your wife that the Wifi extender needs 4 hours charging (mine did) before use and that the batteries take about an hour too charge and she may let you open it on xmas eve :) ;)

4. sdtrojan

I ordered a Phantom 2 v2.0, so no wifi extender here, place I bought it from (ezdrone.com) is local to me and they build and test it before delivery, so no excuses. I can wait a couple more weeks, don't want Santa to take it back