My God. I didn't crash!

Reaction score
First flight of my P2V+ was a total success! Normally I would post this kind of thing, but with all the negativity lately I thought any new users should see, if your careful, calibrated, and calm...you CAN fly succesfully.

Best of luck to any new owners, or any future owners! Get positive!

P.S. Woahhh... It really is as cool as you imagine!

Hello,
Congratulation, that is AWESOME! I own a P2V, but am looking forward to the plus,
( as soon as I save up ( LOL )). I absolutely LOVE my vision, have over 150, sucessful
Flights. I did have 1 hard landing ( My fault ), no damage. Nice to hear something positive
For a change! Keep up the good work! A+

Take care, Fly Safe!

TheChief said:
First flight of my P2V+ was a total success! Normally I would post this kind of thing, but with all the negativity lately I thought any new users should see, if your careful, calibrated, and calm...you CAN fly succesfully.

Outstanding, Chief. Ya gotta love that feeling of relief when it's on the ground and the motors are off. I loaded up the beta Android WiFi booster and sent mine out 3500 feet today and the FPV was solid the entire time. That's a new record for me. I'm slowly getting more comfortable flying FPV.

TheChief said:

I think it's all a bad rep, there will be hundreds of good flights every day, it's only the problems we see here. Makes sense really.

Add me to the good flights list. Flew my P2V+ first flights today. Very happy. Huge improvement in video quality over my P2V. The bad gets over emphasized on Internet forums. The vast majority of people are having great fun with theirs, while a much smaller number seem to have issue, often of their own making.

I had my maiden flight today too:)

14minutes, smooth takeoff and smoother landing... the in-between looked good from the ground but when i watched the video it was... well... not so smooth. got to learn to go easy on the joystick especially when rotating, a guy could get dizzy watching the video.

took it a whopping 104 meters up :lol: and flew it till the battery alarm went off :D

But like the OP said, with all the negativity here I was scared to fly, but it was a piece of cake after just a few minutes and I could not wipe the smile from my face.

I wanted to post the vid but can't figure out this iMovie thing to edit the first 6 min where the camera is pointing to the grass field.

And yah, it is as cool as you can imagine :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting. See, everyone who has a bad experience posts, but the 1000's of daily flights that go to plan don't get reported. I has 6 20 minute successful flights this morning.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj