My gimbal emits a strange sound.

No that is not normal. Go into assistant software -> Advanced -> Gimbal and make sure gimbal output is set to 50 mghz. If it's set to 50 and still making noise contact dealer for a replacement.

using Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.0 but I cant find where to change the output 50mghz?

update. disconnected the gorpo from gimbal feed and the sound vanished. there must be some interference from the feed it self. glad it´s not the gimbal anyway.
Thansks

EMCSQUAR said:
No that is not normal. Go into assistant software -> Advanced -> Gimbal and make sure gimbal output is set to 50 mghz. If it's set to 50 and still making noise contact dealer for a replacement.
This is only available on the 1.08 assistant. All other assistants above this do not have that option.

I have exactly the same problem but in my case the noise fades away when I start my Phantom and fly it. Any ideas?

icordoba said:
I have exactly the same problem but in my case the noise fades away when I start my Phantom and fly it. Any ideas?

Hi, did you get yours resolved????

I removed my camera and gimbal at the time of delivery and have been learning to fly. I put it back on yesterday and made my first videos.

I am getting the same as yours. I didn't notice ANY issue during the 4 flights. I noticed the sound on the video when I played the videos.

What did you do to fix this, or are we simply stuck with living with the noise at the start and end of each video?????

Thank you for any response.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav