My flights will not sync on my new device

Reaction score
I've been using an iPhone 5s, wanting a larger screen and knowing my iPad mini is not compatible(the go app functions on it but can't handle the live feed), I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0.
My flights are synced on both iOS devices but will not sync to the new android tablet. After I tap the cloud icon, it says it's syncing and after about 45 seconds or so, no flight records appear.

Which mini do you have? Which quad do you have? Have you optimized the settings on the mini? (I use a mini with my P3S)
I have also had issues syncing flights and was unsuccessful. I assume it is something on their end.

I have an original iPad mini and a P3S. The iPad mini cannot handle the live feed. I can see all my flights on both iOS devices but not on the android tablet. For some reason my android tablet will not sync to DJI cloud for my flight records

I haven't flown yet with this new tablet, it's way too cold outside, it's been close to -20°C for the last couple of days.
Earlier today, I ran the motors of the phantom on my kitchen table to register a flight in my flight records of the new tablet. I tapped the sync button on all my devices and my test run showed up on my to Apple products but still no previous flights on the new tablet.
I read somewhere to enable USB debugging in developer options so I did that and I also logged out and back in on the GO app and hit the sync icon.
My flight record shows my totals at the top but only displays my test run, not showing my previous flights from my iPhone.
Oh well, I guess that will have to do. At least it looks like I'm not starting all over again on this new tablet.

I to have problems syncing my devices. But I have the p3 and the i-pad mini. Pictures sinc but the video will not.Flight records did also but the process will start but then just stops at about 10 %.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20