My flight showing how to stern stall in kayak trusting my BIRD for sure

Reaction score
Heres a hover video of my flight showing how to stern stall in kayak you know how crazy it feels to solo flight and hover the bird over me trusting it... Yes its my phantom and I dont wanna hear YOU SHOULD NEVER leave your RC due to fly aways or damage or anything like that the RC is 20 feet from me easy access incase something goes wrong! Plus if it falls in water oh well lol anyways enjoy the video :) and there was noone in the area for miles no chance of anyone getting hurt i guess i could have but it aint gotta hurt my helmet! Its pretty bad i have to explain this before i post cause of peoples opinions and expert keyboard warriors I fly with no worries cause i trust my equipment and im a perfect pilot for 2 years now :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: bLaStErAiD
That is pretty cool, good video, and yeah I know what you mean about having to explain what you did, how, when and why prior to posting a video, you almost gotta have a disclaimer before posting anything

Bahahah right!! Disclaimer "i know my **** get off my a**" hahah love it! And thanks for the kind words buddy im folowin u

Heres a hover video of my flight showing how to stern stall in kayak you know how crazy it feels to solo flight and hover the bird over me trusting it... Yes its my phantom and I dont wanna hear YOU SHOULD NEVER leave your RC due to fly aways or damage or anything like that the RC is 20 feet from me easy access incase something goes wrong! Plus if it falls in water oh well lol anyways enjoy the video :) and there was noone in the area for miles no chance of anyone getting hurt i guess i could have but it aint gotta hurt my helmet! Its pretty bad i have to explain this before i post cause of peoples opinions and expert keyboard warriors I fly with no worries cause i trust my equipment and im a perfect pilot for 2 years now :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

GREAT video.

What struck me most was how much technology has done for us. I taught myself the roll back in '71. using a pamphlet that the Appalachian Whitewater Club (or some such org) had published.

Amazing.

SB

p.s. We carried duct tape 'cause when you smacked rocks you'd crack your fiberglass (or kevlar). Weekdays we'd patch and weekends we'd paddle.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.