MY FLIGHT RECORDS ARE GONE!!!!

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea why they are gone???

Attachments

• 1484522909298.png
    1484522909298.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 298
Did you install GO or Go 4 recently? Mine old ones disappeared on GO 4 upgrade from GO 3. They will rebuild with new ones once you start flying though (supposedly). Sort of annoying to start all over again, but it is what it is (buggy!).

Reactions: embayweather
No. Is there a new version? When did it come out? I'll update it now. I had to downgrade it to 3.1.0 because the 3.1.1 crashed every time I loaded it up. So I reported it to DJI and they said they would look into it to see what the problem was. That might be why they updated it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

No. Is there a new version? When did it come out? I'll update it now. I had to downgrade it to 3.1.0 because the 3.1.1 crashed every time I loaded it up. So I reported it to DJI and they said they would look into it to see what the problem was. That might be why they updated it.

It came out on the 4th of this month. Has a number of fixes including the app crashing under some circumstances.

Oh... I have to upgrade to 3.1.1, then to 3.1.2. I thaught it would upgrade all at once.

Unless you uninstall your current app and then instal 3.1.2. Need to sync flights in the old app first on the flight log page to save your flight history and then connect up the new app version to your drone and check all your settings. If that sounds tricky, you can just instal the new version and leave the older version and don't use it. I did that with my P4 apps until I was happy that the newer version was bug free and then deleted the older version.

Ooooh... IOS is v3.1.2 and Android is v3.1.1. When will they update the android version?

Yes of course, no idea when they update either apple or android apps. I have never had any issues with using Apple stuff and I have read that they are usually a more stable platform for app and firmware updates.

Yes of course, no idea when they update either apple or android apps. I have never had any issues with using Apple stuff and I have read that they are usually a more stable platform for app and firmware updates.

^Agreed^

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj