My "Flight Deck"

Reaction score
So this little project is kind of silly and totally unnecessary, but then aren't all the best things in life?

Anyway, on my back deck I set up a cheap flat screen hooked to the P4pro+ remote so I get a nice big screen to look at. The ipads are loaded with various weather, aviation and map apps. For instance, I can see if a sea plane is landing in the lake by my house. Pretty cool.

Of course, my flying area is limited due to LOS but let me tell you: In Florida, having a screened deck keeping out the mosquitoes (some as big as my P4!) and a nice fan cooling you down.. well it all makes flying so much more enjoyable.

Of course, I am thinking of our next house and having a nice rooftop flight deck. Of course I would have to put it on a rotating platform so I can have 360* LOS.... :):):):)

unnamed.jpg

Well done!
I'm looking at possibly relocating to Orlando from south beach. Lookin forward to some land, extra room fir toys and some good areas to fly.

Well done!
I'm looking at possibly relocating to Orlando from south beach. Lookin forward to some land, extra room fir toys and some good areas to fly.

There is a HUGE amount of open land still in Central Florida outside the main Orlando metro area. I can drive 20-30 minutes and reach 4-5 really nice wide open areas to fly - with no airports or helipads for miles and miles! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl