My first thread EVER, and I'm new to the drone world.

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys i'm new to forum and drone world. ik purchased a Phantom 3 Standard first and then seen that the Phantom Standard 4k was only a 100 bucks more (at $599.99) so I jumped on it. After a few flights I hated the range and researched a little; everybody said go with lightbrige, so I did!!! I bought the Phantom 3 Professional, and I cannot be happier. Even anyone wants a little comparison between those 3 models, feel free to reach out and I can give a little info on them. Thanks to everyone on here and Happy Father's Day!!!!

Hello, I'm fairly new as well! If I were to go back I would probably buy an advanced or professional. However, I got my standard for $399 new so I really couldn't beat it. Recently lead me to purchasing the DBS Mod so after all I spent a little over $500! Enjoy your new drone!

Hey so how did the range work out for you? I honestly thought about doing the same thing because it would be so much cheaper. I have 899.99 for the pro, but I want the 4k camera, but dang you stole that standard. wow lol

It is a pleasure to welcome you all to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

As far as the P3S goes, it's a great machine and well worth the price. If you need the 4K, get the Phantom 4K, its even on sale at the DJI site right now. I would suggest you search them, eBay & Amazon for the best price from an authorized dealer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj