My first review video.

Re: First "review" video. Vision props Vs XXOO.

Feedback: you described the general instability of the EBay props, but it was difficult to tell how much of that was instability and how much was response to stick input. It would have been more helpful to me if you had a portion of the video for just stability for each and then a separate section for responsiveness. But the video seemed to suggest DJI props generally performed better than the knockoffs, and that's the goal. Thanks

Re: First "review" video. Vision props Vs XXOO.

Hey great idea. If I had a gopro I could have perhaps shown the footage from it so show the difference. Cheerss.

Re: My first video.

Nice job. After reading horror stories of what happens with 3rd party props, I'd never use em. This video is more reason.

I don't know why anyone would think that saving a few bucks (or in other cases, spending more for carbon fibre), is a good move when you've got so much invested flying around.

I want to have the most stable flight, thanks. There are so many other factors to worry about. Why risk another.

Re: My first video.

Unfortunately I found the cheap props hard to resist with the price difference. As you mention though it was not worth risking a crash to save maybe $20-30. At least now i have a real world comparrison.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers