My first problem with Phantom

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have recently bought a used phahntom with 1 phantom and 4 of other lipo and and for the first time I wanted to see that if everything Work as it should. I have also installed the naza software on my lapto incase I Need some modification but didnt made any pc connection. I Wonder what to be the cause?
Her is a video shot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpwuzRNGuDY

I apperciate your help.

Mo

All I saw was constant beeping from the NAZA. That generally means you have updated the software and need to reboot the Phantom. Just unplug it and plug it back in.

When you make a video there is an audio component to it. Describe your issue!

Re: Sv: My first problem with Phantom

I,ll try to make a New one.my problem is I bought it used with some 20 flies from eBay.I made The assembly and connected The fully charged lipo to test it with Tx on With one switch off and the other one on gps. After verious flashing and intialisation it went on biping and I didnt hooked it op to laptop at that moment.

Thanks
Mo

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk2

I do not see any of the LED lights near the motors lit up.
You will have to disassemble the top shell, and see if the Naza controller has the ESC wires connected at all.

I cheked all The cabels and Even bind The rx with Tx and
Didnt change a Thing.by The way somtimes I get 2greens&3reds flashes.

Have you tried updating it's firmware? Could be a bad flash by it's previous owner. I'm assuming you've not actually managed to fly it and that is how it came.

Yes I got it from pervious owner as it is.
Can I Reinstall the Firmware even In this condition?If so how?

First thing that I would want to know, do the motors operate? Respond to the controller?

No there is no respond.If I want to update the firmware dose it matter which Firmware the pervious owner did/didnt update the phantom to in regard to which naza software I have to install so they Can wirk together?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic