My first post and Thank You

Reaction score
I have been reading this forum for months but this is my first post. I wanted to to say thank you to all that contribute. I finally received and installed all the pieces of my FPV system today and they worked like a charm. I could not have done it without all of you. You unknowingly guided me on what to buy and how to install and configure the components. As you might expect there were some hiccups along the way but that's part of the fun. Unfortunately, one of them is the FPVLR antenna on my vtx fell off on the first flight. I thought for sure I had it on pretty tight but apparently not. Had to order another one.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm glad that all the knowledgeable folk on here were able to help you , now how about some nice videos. :)

KraigNC said:
I have been reading this forum for months but this is my first post. I wanted to to say thank you to all that contribute. I finally received and installed all the pieces of my FPV system today and they worked like a charm. I could not have done it without all of you. You unknowingly guided me on what to buy and how to install and configure the components. As you might expect there were some hiccups along the way but that's part of the fun. Unfortunately, one of them is the FPVLR antenna on my vtx fell off on the first flight. I thought for sure I had it on pretty tight but apparently not. Had to order another one.

Which Phantom version do you have?

I have a Phantom 2 V.1 (non-Vision) with an H3-3D gimbal, GoPro 3+ Black, ImmersionRC 600mw vtx, iosd Mini, Boscam LCD 5802 Diversity Monitor, and FPVLR antennae. I've ordered a replacement antenna for the transmitter. I'm hoping the reception will be better once I get it on

I have added my location to my profile also.

Also, Welcome to the forum! I've learned a lot from this forum, too!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31