My first photos with the P4

Reaction score
Sunny day, no wind and wish I would have had more time to get other parts of the canyon.

Sorry, had problems when my gimble started smoking

Attachments

• pic2a.jpg
    pic2a.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 319
Forgive me, but I'm sorta OCD about this: The quality of the photo is excellent and the subject matter beautiful, except that the top half of the picture is sky. Personally I would rather see more of the canyon, (the subject matter) and less empty sky.

I know I may get chastised on here for pointing it out, so I apologize in advance. Just look at some professional scenery photos and you'll see my point. Unless there is something in the sky that you want in the shot, it should only be about 20 - 25% of the picture or video.

I guess photo and video framing should be a different thread entirely. With that said, I think the subject and quality of your photo is excellent! You're lucky to live in that area. There ain't no canyons or mountains here in Michigan! :)

Reactions: JWarren
You make an excellent point sir, and I do appreciate it and I'm going to take your advice in the future.

J

pic2a.jpg
I took the liberty to do a little editing on your image. Looks more sweeping and I bumped up clarity and saturation as well.

Reactions: JWarren

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20