My first P4P video: mountain bike singletrack

Reaction score
I have my first video footage where I attempted to film my sons and nephew on the mountain bike track. I still need to find video editing software but I was thoroughly impressed with the p4p film quality when I played it back on my computer. Unfortunately it seems like quality is lost when I uploaded to YouTube, I'm not sure how to correct that.

I need to work on zooming in too (I need to look up how to use the camera features better). Otherwise I'm hooked!

Reactions: jr257944
The quality looks fine, try getting the Phantom closer to the riders for a zoom effect. Great footage for your first attempt.

Reactions: ZenithImage
Nice wide open area. Agree that you should bring your camera in closer. Grab shots of them coming into corners and track with them. Your lucky 'cause you don't have trees to contend with and can get close to the ground. Sure we can shoot from 400 ft but getting close and using the camera as if its on a dolly gives a much more interesting view and perspective. Keep the hits coming good work! Btw our lens doesn't zoom, you can achieve similar results in post production.

Btw our lens doesn't zoom, you can achieve similar results in post production.

Good to know! I will work on getting closer/lower. I wanted to give them plenty of space for safety reasons ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl