My first night sortie

Reaction score
My first flight at night in my local town.I eased up late last night around 12.30am and I drove around looking for a nice parking lot to launch my bird from and I still gathered a freaking crowd..LOL

My town doesn't have a lot of lights at night unlike a major city does but the views are still pretty good.

I think i could get better if i had time to adjust all settings like i would have liked.

I was there to only get a baseline and the crowd with cell phones filming this mission was making me nervous so I was up and then down and then I got missing..LOL. :lol:

When i brought the bird down i landed it on top of the truck of my car...picked it up and set it in the trunk and slammed the lid down and left my coat covering my license tag then nodded to the crowd and started my import car up and left like i was suppose to be there but never was The look on their faces was worth a thousands dollars...sorta like WTF just happened? LOL :geek: :mrgreen:

For real...it was fun and they had a blast seeing one of these drones...and was going crazy over the FPV and the night time views of the city.

This is raw untouched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT_14Ug64so

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic