My first movie, edited and all... In 4K

Really outstanding. Great drone work, great scenery, great editing. Nice to see it done right. My only quibble is 1:50 to 2:00 where it looks like you were using a polarizing filter that did not cover the entire sky. Was that it? Keep em' coming!

Really outstanding. Great drone work, great scenery, great editing. Nice to see it done right. My only quibble is 1:50 to 2:00 where it looks like you were using a polarizing filter that did not cover the entire sky. Was that it? Keep em' coming!
It was at sunrise, and Im not sure why that happened. The sun was just slightly below the horizon and it was just a weird effect... I kinda liked it so I put it in. The color was just amazing in that shot.

Very nice, some of the best work I have seen by far.
Thank you so much for the compliment! I plan on making 1 or 2 more as part of the series. I'll keep you updated.

Very well done. Would like to know what software you used as well.
Thanks for sharing!
iMovie on a MacBook Air 8GM Ram/128GB HD. I know some folks may say that iMovie is not that good, but I find it very user friendly and intuitive.

Last edited:
Beautiful!
Thank you! Please like the Facebook page I have set up for more videos in the series.

Facebook.com/AerialColorado
Instagram @aerial.colorado
Twitter @AerialColorado

I use social media for most of my photos and videos as well tips and tricks I've discovered along the way. Your followship is very well appreciated.

Thanks again for all your generous feedback!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj