My first flight phantom2 H3-3D I'm well impressed.

Reaction score
Onboard clips go pro black, outside shots Sony as15, everything standard apart from the fpv equipment all listed in video, thanks to this forum i never needed to ask a question thanks phantom pilots. :roll: I went 1 kilometre on 2nd flight!

PLEASE note this video is a demonstration of the phantom 2 and 3D gimbal, the go pro pro tune footage was directly imported and NO post processing was done, This is not a go pro quality control video thanks for your cooperation and i hope you enjoy the video for the purpose of the 3d gimbal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1MPE_ ... md519IJyfQ

Pull_Up said:
Nicely! It's a good setup - I've been impressed with mine, especially in windy conditions.

Yeah these things are pretty amazing i had my doubts with reading some of the post on here but mines been perfect.

Seeing the legs in-video makes me want to use my wider legs, but I kinda refuse to use those because they seem hella fragile and I am in no mood on breaking my Zenmuse if it crashes.

Really nice video, I really loved the saturation on the Sony camera. I have a 3+ Silver so have no idea what protunes is, but is that why the GoPro footage seemed so washed out?

I really hate asking, I hate when people ***** about filters rather that focusing on the footage, and I realize this is just an example.

CarlJ said:
I have a 3+ Silver so have no idea what protunes is, but is that why the GoPro footage seemed so washed out?

Yes. Protune is a flat color profile with no sharpening.

That GoPro footage was either minimally color corrected or not color corrected at all.

panhygrous pantler said:
CarlJ said:
I have a 3+ Silver so have no idea what protunes is, but is that why the GoPro footage seemed so washed out?

Yes. Protune is a flat color profile with no sharpening.

That GoPro footage was either minimally colour corrected or not color corrected at all.

No post processing but final cut did not do the go pro 2.7k original footage justice, will have this sorted for next video, also this was no polished example just a few clips thrown together.

GB Phantom said:
[No post processing but final cut did not do the go pro 2.7k original footage justice

It's not a Final Cut issue it's an issue with the guy behind the keyboard.

Footage captured in Protune mode ALWAYS requires post processing if you don't want soft and incredibly flat video. That's the point of capturing in Protune mode - the ability to get the best results from your footage in post.

panhygrous pantler said:
GB Phantom said:
[No post processing but final cut did not do the go pro 2.7k original footage justice

It's not a Final Cut issue it's an issue with the guy behind the keyboard.

Your not wrong, me thinks we need to switch prosthetic tunes off.

GB Phantom said:
Your not wrong, me thinks we need to switch prosthetic tunes off.

That should be easier for you and downgrade the video quality closer to the Sony cam you are also using. You will be locked into GoPro's shitty auto white balance but everything will be managed for you in-camera with limited need for any post production work.

Off-topic comments removed. Let's see if we can get this back on track. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4