My first drone phantom4

Reaction score
I just purchased the Phantom 4 drone I'm sure we'll have a lot of questions, however it is easy to use, here's probably my third video,nothing fancy. This looks like a nice forum

Reactions: dirkclod
Well I'm old that's all you need to know. LOL 40S... and I'll have a lot of dumb questions unfortunately. I haven't even messed around with the camera settings ,just trying to keep this thing from getting blown away in the wind or lost for some stupid reason

Well I'm old that's all you need to know. LOL 40S... and I'll have a lot of dumb questions unfortunately. I haven't even messed around with the camera settings ,just trying to keep this thing from getting blown away in the wind or lost for some stupid reason
:) Well just take your time and you will get it .
Fly safe ;)

Reactions: 09victoryrc
Well I've learned it's so stable is easy to fly you can take your hands off ,I assume if I lose my GPS signal I'm screwed and I better be ready for that, however 18 satellites it's impressive how stable and accurate just moving around in the driveway you can see exactly where the Drone placement is for a return to home setting very impressive machine , I've been watching these drones for a while and this phantom4 made me purchase it, somebody's been doing a lot of hard work

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20