My first drone flight ever

Reaction score
I received my used Phantom 3 today (B&H Photo $749). Charged her up and updated firmware and took her out for my first drone flight ever. Very amazed at the usability of this drone. Here is a corny iMovie Trailer I made with the footage of my first flight. Lots of testing controls and getting used to it so not much usable video to choose from lol.

By the way so far I am very happy with the condition for a used drone. Came with all accessories and just some smudges and dirt on it that I cleaned right off looks new. The condition was rated an 8+. Battery came at 20% and had 1 charge on it.

Thanks for sharing!, it looks nice. Greetings from Spain.

I received my used Phantom 3 today (B&H Photo $749). Charged her up and updated firmware and took her out for my first drone flight ever. Very amazed at the usability of this drone. Here is a corny iMovie Trailer I made with the footage of my first flight. Lots of testing controls and getting used to it so not much usable video to choose from lol.

By the way so far I am very happy with the condition for a used drone. Came with all accessories and just some smudges and dirt on it that I cleaned right off looks new. The condition was rated an 8+. Battery came at 20% and had 1 charge on it.

Welcome to the forum Thaddius! Tons of info & help here.
Congrats on the P3. Sweet price and I trust B&H.
BOT

Pretty good. Seems a little too dark to me, though.

Farmland is by far the best place for learning and practice. No trees or other obstacles to be preoccupied with, so you can focus on controlling the bird.

Nice video for a first-timer. It's obvious you studied the manual before taking off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik