My First Crash Video

Nice one but you should check out a member of this forum called jimdenberg, he has a nice collection of his crash videos, he has great sound bites from top gun to accompany his vids. I liked the way you thought you were clear to go and just gunned it before you hit the tree. The force is strong in you :)

Ive said it a few times, its not our birds that need regulating, its them **** trees that need licensing, jumping out at us without even giving us notice

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Ive said it a few times, its not our birds that need regulating, its them **** trees that need licensing, jumping out at us without even giving us notice

I'm still trying to find that damned oak that jumped out in front of my P2V last week... I think he left town. He looked kinda shifty and I figured he wooden stick around for long... He looked like an oak, though he could be from another branch of the family. :D

-slinger

Trees!, - Love your title "My 1st crash video" you make it sound as though it's gonna be the 1st of many such videos :D

C'mon guys you should know by now part of your flight gear should include a chain saw. It's a tree deterrent.

EMCSQUAR said:
C'mon guys you should know by now part of your flight gear should include a chain saw. It's a tree deterrent.

Hmmm... maybe speakers blaring out the sound of a big Stihl cutting through a maple... That oughta keep 'em at bay... :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4