My first attempt to edit photos from phantom 4 pro. Opinions?

Reaction score
fa4ab02fabdbd4550bd24d8e9c6e0a5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jeff watson
How about some details? Settings? etc.? o_O Did you post process this? What software did you use?

Might make a good post card pic. Otherwise, there's no main subject. Just a ho-hum landscape. Other than the sky, there's no color. That's typical of snow pics. We've seen a million of them.

It is actually not a bad photograph. Unfortunately you have opposing points of interest...the stark trees on the bottom right, and the lines of the clouds on the top left. You did a great job on the horizon line...and I think that if you cropped the bottom at the tree line it would be more of a panorama of the sky with the mountains...and...with some post processing you could save this...but I think it is a good exercise in composition...I hope that helps...

I am never one to bag on someone's photos, its how we learn to improve when we get critiqued. My suggestion/comment is that it is heavy on blue where there should not be any...such as in the snow and deep shadows. Perhaps use selective desaturation everywhere but the sky...or try bumping up the temperature of the image.

I am never one to bag on someone's photos, its how we learn to improve when we get critiqued. My suggestion/comment is that it is heavy on blue where there should not be any...such as in the snow and deep shadows. Perhaps use selective desaturation everywhere but the sky...or try bumping up the temperature of the image.

I didn't notice that until I read you post. lol ... Good eye

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik