My drone thinks it's where it was last time I flew it and now I can't connect.

Reaction score
Basically what it says in the title, I was on a cross country trip and took my drone with me and got some cool footage in New Mexico, but now that I am home in Texas when I pull open the app it says I am here in Texas and that my phantom 3 is still in New Mexico even though it's literally right in front of me. Any idea how to fix it?

Basically what it says in the title, I was on a cross country trip and took my drone with me and got some cool footage in New Mexico, but now that I am home in Texas when I pull open the app it says I am here in Texas and that my phantom 3 is still in New Mexico even though it's literally right in front of me. Any idea how to fix it?
Compass calibration may help ... Caching the map via WiFi at start-up ... perhaps ...

Is your Phantom powered on with a good view of the sky?
How many sats is it getting?
Compass calibration may help ... Caching the map via WiFi at start-up ... perhaps ...
Compass deals with direction - not location

I have had problems in past, found out when everything else fails uninstall and re-install the app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 432
It the last view you had before you were disconnected.
Is there a connection now between the drone and the RC (is the led green on the RC)?
I would closed the app, remove the USB cable, turn of the drone and RC.
Then power on the drone and RC. When the RC light is green connect the phone or tablet.
Sometimes removing the SD card helps (I don't know why).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4