My Brain Hurts!

Reaction score
...from all the thinking and reading I've been doing - did I make the right decision when I decided I NEEDED a P3P?

1) I don't even know how to effectively use my +V3 yet! While I'm a pretty good pilot, I have very limited videographer skills. I've not tried to edit footage or overlay music, or even selected the right editing software...and now I'm considering moving into the 4K world?

2) I went from ZERO drones in late February to TWO drones now, and am in line for a third one? Will the P3P make my +V3 obsolete? I know there have been discussions both ways....but how's a newbie to know?

3) My Bad Angel is telling me to go for it! Enjoy the new technology and just go have fun! My Good Angel tells me to cancel my preorder and take the time to actually learn how to use what I've got! The P3P will still be there a few months from now...

Right now, I think I'm going to cancel my preorder, but after a few glasses of wine tonight maybe I'll change my mind....

I'd be looking at off loading your p2v+ and sticking with the p3p and while you are waiting just start editing your videos and start that learning curve.

...from all the thinking and reading I've been doing - did I make the right decision when I decided I NEEDED a P3P? Yes, you did, we must have more.

1) I don't even know how to effectively use my +V3 yet! Send me a ticket and I will learn you how to use it.

2) I know there have been discussions both ways....but how's a newbie to know? Have another glass of wine.

3) My Bad Angel is telling me to go for it! You are mistaken, that is the good angel.

Right now, I think I'm going to cancel my preorder, but after a few glasses of wine tonight maybe I'll change my mind. You may have to open another bottle.

Go man go, have a ball and post raw video if you must. I know I want to see it. :)

Reactions: protohype
...from all the thinking and reading I've been doing - did I make the right decision when I decided I NEEDED a P3P?

1) I don't even know how to effectively use my +V3 yet! While I'm a pretty good pilot, I have very limited videographer skills. I've not tried to edit footage or overlay music, or even selected the right editing software...and now I'm considering moving into the 4K world?

2) I went from ZERO drones in late February to TWO drones now, and am in line for a third one? Will the P3P make my +V3 obsolete? I know there have been discussions both ways....but how's a newbie to know?

3) My Bad Angel is telling me to go for it! Enjoy the new technology and just go have fun! My Good Angel tells me to cancel my preorder and take the time to actually learn how to use what I've got! The P3P will still be there a few months from now...

Right now, I think I'm going to cancel my preorder, but after a few glasses of wine tonight maybe I'll change my mind....
Willy-wonka-you-must-be-new-here.jpg
o_O

Reactions: AudubonEnt
...from all the thinking and reading I've been doing - did I make the right decision when I decided I NEEDED a P3P? Yes, you did, we must have more.

1) I don't even know how to effectively use my +V3 yet! Send me a ticket and I will learn you how to use it.

2) I know there have been discussions both ways....but how's a newbie to know? Have another glass of wine.

3) My Bad Angel is telling me to go for it! You are mistaken, that is the good angel.

Right now, I think I'm going to cancel my preorder, but after a few glasses of wine tonight maybe I'll change my mind. You may have to open another bottle.

Go man go, have a ball and post raw video if you must. I know I want to see it. :)

IflyinWY, that is really funny and I really needed that laugh! Love your attitude, and the other bottle is a given...

Mal, I think I like your approach. I am still within the Amazon return period but have heard they may cancel your account if you return, plus I've already returned my first one because it had a -260 feet altitude and needed a NAZA replacement. I sent them an email so we'll see what they say.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Send it back and let them cancel your account and just set up another one in a different name ;)

If that good angel had any amount of reason it would be telling you "do it exonovani your sh-t stinks but so do we and in another months time your v2 may as well be a rocket. wtf.

Sell +V3, unless you want it as a backup. I decided on the P3A as I'm not convinced on the benefits of 4k plus it's my first quad... 0 to 4k didn't seem practical either, but as others have said the P3P is also capable of 1080P so you don't have to jump straight into the world of 4k.
..........more wine me thinks.... Lol

Over twice the range, better FPV and less price than the V3 you can return, assuming you get the P3A. It's really a no brainer. Box it up. I sent mine back the day of the announcement and Amazon had credited me by the following Saturday.

I think you guys are right...so what if Amazon cancels me! I'd still have a new P3P, and they have already approved my return! Best of all, I've got a +v2 to practice with until my new baby arrives!

...and to think, I was on the verge of making the wrong decision until I realized I needed to ask for advice...

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I think you guys are right...so what if Amazon cancels me! I'd still have a new P3P, and they have already approved my return! Best of all, I've got a +v2 to practice with until my new baby arrives!

...and to think, I was on the verge of making the wrong decision until I realized I needed to ask for advice...
And I didn't even mention the constant fear of wires breaking and failing ESC's that you knew you could have. At least there's hope those potential problems may be remedied in the P3's.

Well buddy ....ya came to ta right place ;)

That's why I was hesitant to let my +V3 get too far away because I just could never trust it! Hopefully, the P3P will be better, but even if not It's time to take the little-boy pants off and run with you big dogs!

Dude you have done the right thing I have just sold my p2v+ v3 today that I've only had for 3 months,after I had a fly away with my fc40. I'm totally hooked on these quadcopters and have a new hobby that once you had paid the intial outlay is free. The p3 is only going to be better than the p2v+ and that was a great bit of kit. Once you sober up don't make the mistake and cancel that pre order!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.