My Best Stuff

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118536

You asked .so whats YOUR Favorite.....My reply " ALL THE VIDEOS ABOVE ".........I like em all Roy.

Man.."Roy"....your sure having a BLAST aren't you with that drone :)

You asked .so whats YOUR Favorite.....My reply " ALL THE VIDEOS ABOVE ".........I like em all Roy.

Man.."Roy"....your sure having a BLAST aren't you with that drone :)
I truly Love it ! I try to find a reason to fly everyday . we've just had so much rain lately …
How about you how often do you fly?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I can pack my drone on my Bmer Bike and head your way. this summer.....Thanks Roy..id Love to fly in your country .

Soon i will send you a private message with my phone number and e-mail.
much easier then to TRY to communicate here.

I can pack my drone on my Bmer Bike and head your way. this summer.....Thanks Roy..id Love to fly in your country .

Soon i will send you a private message with my phone number and e-mail.
much easier then to TRY to communicate here.

We have a HUGH BMW Moto rally here every year I think its in the fall

Nice cinematic effects on the cemetery. Tastefully done.
Nice of you to have noticed . I think its my best work but sense its filmed in a cemetery its a turn off to most people . I spent about 2 days in and out of editing trying to get the total time down . Its still too long I think . Thanks for watching :laughing::laughing:

Roy and to this very day...none of the people that you flew over at the cemetery has come knocking on your door telling you don't do that ever again (LOL) right ?

Roy and to this very day...none of the people that you flew over at the cemetery has come knocking on your door telling you don't do that ever again (LOL) right ?
Well... sometimes in the middle of the night the door bells rings n no one is there :oops: I check the kids rooms , I check the cameras ... NOTHING :eek:

Nah just kiddin :p

It's B E A U T I F U L Roy.........as always Thank you for the pictures and the great videos too......You are doing a Great job with the drones camera...and i always love to see your work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj