My antenna broke off. Any suggestions where to buy another?

Reaction score
Hello my friends, when putting my RC into it's carry case, the antenna broke off. Any suggestions as to where I can buy another one? Perhaps a direct link? I cannot find one on the internet anywhere.
Also, is it difficult to replace? I suck at tekkie stuff. :oops:
Below you can see I supported the antenna with a paperclip. Do you think the paper clip will interfere with the signal the way I have it rigged up? As you can see the paper clip is resting against the black wire which looks to be the antenna itself?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
TommyBBQ :D

Re: My antenna broke off. Any suggestions where to buy anoth

Maybe just upgrade to horizon or fpvlr?

See around you if you have a plastic replacement for the paper clip.
Sure you can find something convenient. As i recall it good its 2mm, could be 3mm.
I guess there is no interference from that paper clip so if you don't find a replacement plastic something right away you can leave it like that.
Ow try also any round wood thing, a toothpick maybe cut in the right size in the main wile ?
Don't spend any money on a replacement antenna, use your creativity pls.

ToThePoint said:
Sure you can find something convenient. As i recall it good its 2mm, could be 3mm.
I guess there is no interference from that paper clip so if you don't find a replacement plastic something right away you can leave it like that.
Ow try also any round wood thing, a toothpick maybe cut in the right size in the main wile ?

I actually tried a plastic coated paper clip first, but it was to thick so it wouldn't go through the hole. The hole is so dang small, but I'll keep looking. Thanks for the advise.

TommyBBQ said:
ToThePoint said:

I actually tried a plastic coated paper clip first, but it was to thick so it wouldn't go through the hole. The hole is so dang small, but I'll keep looking. Thanks for the advise.

YW and i am sure you're going to find something to replace it.
In a last resort you can jump in a DIY or modelhobby store and buy a plastic rod that suits your needs.
As i recall it good the pin is glued.
Bear in mind that super glue does the trick but apply it first to a tip of a knife and then onto the side of the antenna.
What always happen with a tube super glue is that even a drop is just way to mutch, when you apply it directly out of the tube a drop like that will make sure your whole antenna is glued stuck. With the tip of a ( hobby ) knife you can dose that amount and the drop is also reduced because there shall be glue left behind on the knife tip.

Thank you for the video.

maybe anyone who upgraded their remote might donate one to you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik