my afternooon flight

Reaction score
The P4 brought new Sport mode (DJI GO, switch to the left corner on Sport mode will be changed from the pose ball to RPM, an insteresting details), the highest sppeed can reach to 20m/s, when i was flight in the afternoon,i try to play the full bar in all directions,and then playback video, i found that the imagery is almost no jitter.

Although under the condition of weak light and cloudy, shooting the effect is still not satisfactory.

If you want to share your views with me ,welcome to on my facebook:ZOOKKI.

Seems he is stating the P4 now has Sport Mode which you switch to by moving the switch all the way to the left. Then in the GO App the bottom left indicator changes to show your RPM which he finds interesting. He tried flying throughout the speed range and he got good video even going fast but in cloudy, low light conditions it was not as good.

Sound right?

Reactions: Santiego
Seems he is stating the P4 now has Sport Mode which you switch to by moving the switch all the way to the left. Then in the GO App the bottom left indicator changes to show your RPM which he finds interesting. He tried flying throughout the speed range and he got good video even going fast but in cloudy, low light conditions it was not as good.

Sound right?

That's how I see it! Good post!

Sound right?

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4