My Aerial Showreel - The heaven of Hong Kong. Pls Enjoy.

Absolutely fantastic video. Incredible editing. Perhaps the best drone video I have seen. I found your name plastered across it for the entire video extremely annoying. It prevents one from really getting into it, in my opinion. I'm curious what editing program you used. You are very talented, John. I hope we see more of your work.

Thanks. I am using premiere pro for editing. Nothing special. Just basic coloring grading and some speed / duration control.

great video!
the water mark is too small though. you have to make "john lo" bigger. cover the whole video so people cannot miss it. next time though, ok?

This was a lot of of diverse footage!!!

It's much more work than what you give yourself credit for. I wonder how long it took you to accumulate all of it.

The editing is not just what you stated: it's also the thought process that goes into putting this story together.
You have shown me parts of Hong Kong I had never seen and I have been there 3 times. Well done!

I would to suggest you host your videos on Vimeo instead of YouTube. I don't really know why that is but I find the video quality much better.

Hope someone notices you and that great things happen for you. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
great video!
the water mark is too small though. you have to make "john lo" bigger. cover the whole video so people cannot miss it. next time though, ok?
So sorry for the interrupt from the big watermark. Cause I have a bad exp before. As in Hong Kong and China, copyright means nothing so it is the best way to protect yourself.

This was a lot of of diverse footage!!!

It's much more work you give yourself credit for. I wonder how long it took you to accumulate all of it.

The editing is not just what you stated: it's also the thought process that goes into putting this story together.
You have shown me parts of Hong Kong I had never seen and I have been there 3 times. Well done!

I would to suggest you host your videos on Vimeo instead of YouTube. I don't really know why that is but I find the video quality much better.

Hope someone notices you and that great things happen for you. Thanks for sharing.
You are right. Vimeo has better compression quality. But YouTube in Asia load faster a lot.

Show us more. We need to give you a Osmo so you get us some footage from the daily life in HK.

Manual flying. I recently try litchi and the function is fantastic. But it will mess up the settings in a DJI go. Eg. max height . And lack of 32 channel mod is difficult for me to fly in HK.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj